Have you asked yourself these questions?
- Do I have enough backlinks to compete in my niche?
- Would my “money” pages do better in the search results if I acquired more backlinks?
- How many backlinks would I need to rank first for this particular keyword?
- How can I acquire backlinks for my money pages, without using tactics that Google frowns on?
- How can I raise the overall authority of my site?
- Would it help me rank better if I linked from one page on my site to another page?
- Did an old SEO agency create problem backlinks for me?
- Is someone pointing links from bad neighborhoods to my site in an attempt to hurt my ability to rank?
If these are questions that you’d like to answer, Cornerstone can help.
How Does It Work?
Cornerstone’s backlink audit starts with a brief questionnaire. We need to know:
- What are your goals with this site?
- Which pages are your most important (“money”) pages?
- Which keywords are your most important keywords?
- Do you have concerns about work that a previous agency may have done?
- Who are your competitors?
Once we have the answers to those questions, we’ll start gathering data. In particular, we look at:
- How does the domain authority of your site compare with your competitors?
- Are there quick hits that could help recover lost domain authority?
- What are the fastest and easiest campaigns to run to raise the overall authority of your website?
- What longer-term strategies could you take to raise the overall authority of your websites?
- For your most important pages, do backlinks appear to explain why your competitors outrank you?
- What specific strategies could be applied to acquire backlinks to your money pages?
- Have you used internal linking strategies effectively to communicate to the search engines which keywords your money pages should rank for?
When we’re done collecting information, we’ll put together a presentation that explains our findings and our recommendations.
Then, we’ll schedule a call to go over those findings, and answer any questions that you have.
Is this Backlink Audit a Sales Pitch to Hire Cornerstone?
Great question. The answer is both “Yes” and “No”.
Every strategy and tactic that we’ll discuss with you is something we would be happy to do for you.
But, we also know that many companies and sites aren’t ready to hire an outside agency — and for various reasons, they may never want to hire an outside agency.
That’s why we’ll be happy to answer any question that you have about the audit on our call.
Do you Offer a Guarantee for the Audit?
Yes, if you’re not satisfied with the audit for any reason, just let us know within 72 hours of the end of the call, and we’ll be happy to refund the entire cost of the audit.
How Long Does the Audit Take?
We’ll deliver your backlink audit within 2 business days of you submitting your answers to the initial questions.